Cookies are nothing new, all website visitors get many cookies from various websites stored on their computers, tablets and mobile phones. What is new is that with the new Slovene legislation (ZEKom-1) there are changes in terms of visitor information or consent to their use.
What are cookies?
They are small text files that most websites store on devices, which allow users to access the web, to identify the individual devices that users used to access them. Their storage is under full control of the browser that the user has – he can restrict or disable the storage of cookies as much as desired. Cookies are not harmful and they are always limited in time.
Why are cookies needed?
They are fundamental to providing user-friendly online services. The interaction between the web user and the website is faster and easier with the help of cookies. Accepting the cookies, the website remembers the individual’s preferences and experiences, thus saving time and browsing the sites more efficiently and friendly.
- for a better user experience, we adapt the display of the website content to visitors according to their past visits,
- to save the selection in creating a shortlist of devices and offers and their comparison,
- on the parts of the sites where registration is required, we keep you logged in,
- to identify your device (computer, tablet, cell phone) which allows you to customize the content display to your device
- for monitoring the visit, which allows you to check the performance of the content and relevance of ads and the continuous improvement of websites,
- they are necessary for certain services (eg. online banks, online stores and other forms of e-commerce …).
The table below contains the cookies used on our website.
You can control and change cookie settings in your web browser.
For information on cookie settings, select the web browser you are using.Cookie settings
If you have any questions or comments regarding cookies, please feel free to contact us at the e-mail address email@example.com.
BIT Center doo